Social Security Disability is a government benefit for individuals who are unable to work as a result of a medical condition. You may have recently suffered an injury that renders you unable to work, or you may suffer from a chronic illness. When you need disability benefits because of these injuries or conditions, you can apply for Social Security Disability income. At Gillespie & Murphy, P.A., our attorneys are experienced at helping clients obtain the Social Security Disability benefits that they need and deserve.
We understand that your circumstances are dire and will help you to recover the benefits you deserve as soon as possible. If you have been denied in the past, our appeals attorney can fully advocate for your recovery. Contact us today for more information about Social Security.
Did you know?
- Social Security Disability benefits are available if you have been out of work for more than 12 months.
- You can retroactively collect benefits. If you were out of work and are now working, you can apply for benefits for the time that you were unable to work.
We can assist you with all of the following:
- Disability evaluations
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) claims
- Supplemental Security Income
- Application process
- Expediting your hearing
- Appealing denials
We can help you obtain benefits for the following conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Mental disorders: bipolar, depression, mental disorder
- Pain cases: Fibromyalgia, CFS, chronic fatigue syndrome
Contact Gillespie & Murphy, P.A., to schedule a free consultation at our New Bern, Wilmington, Greenville or Jacksonville, North Carolina, offices. We are lawyers experienced in helping disabled persons recover Social Security Disability benefits.