He attended the University of Nebraska, where he received a B.A. in History in 1993. He received his J.D. from the University of Nebraska in 2003. He was admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 2003 and the Nebraska Bar in 2005.
Mr. Friesen is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association (Real Property and the Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section), the North Carolina State Bar, the Nebraska State Bar Association, and the Craven County Bar Association.
Prior to attending Law School, Mr. Friesen worked in private industry managing agribusinesses in eastern North Carolina.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2003
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: History
- North Carolina, 2003
- Nebraska, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2003
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2003
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property and Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section, Member
- Craven County Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Costal Carolina Chapter of the American Red Cross, Board Member, 2005
- New Bern Preservation Foundation, Inc., Board Member
- Coastal Carolina Chamber Music Festival, Board Member
- Social Security
- Murphy Family Farms, Manager, 1993 to 1999
- Ward & Smith, PA
- AIM Health Care, Inc., 1999 to 2000
Reach Out Today
Call 252-558-1374 or email today | Free consultations | Four convenient office locations.
We are a debt relief agency under the United States Code. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code