Lindsay Murphy Parker was born and raised in New Bern, North Carolina. She and her husband, Roger, now reside in the small town of Pollocksville, North Carolina.
Lindsay attended the University of North Carolina at Wilmington after high school, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies in 2009. During her studies, she was employed by Gillespie & Murphy, P.A. as a legal assistant in their Wilmington location and began full time in their New Bern office after graduation.
She obtained her legal education at North Carolina Central University School of Law in Durham, North Carolina, receiving her Juris Doctorate in 2016. She immediately began practicing law at Gillespie & Murphy, P.A., with a focus on consumer bankruptcy law.
Lindsay is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, and National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2016
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Communication Studies
- Minor: Leadership Studies
- North Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2016
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Reach Out Today
Call 252-558-1374 or email today | Free consultations | Four convenient office locations.
We are a debt relief agency under the United States Code. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code