Our Greenville Office
Helping Individuals Find Solutions To Financial Challenges
Founded in 1991, our Christian legal team at Gillespie & Murphy P.A., began providing legal services to those in Eastern North Carolina seeking financial assistance through debt relief solutions, like bankruptcy.
We are proud to have expanded our territory to assist those located in other parts of the state, including Greenville and throughout Pitt County and surrounding counties.
Over 45 Years Of Combined Experience
With over 45 years of combined experience, our highly skilled attorneys and staff have developed a reputation for providing honest evaluations and solutions tailored to individual needs.
Our Bankruptcy Practice
We often help individuals with bankruptcy and other debt relief solutions who are dealing with:
- Creditor harassment
- Pending foreclosures
- Vehicle repossession
- Wage garnishment
- Property liens/judgments
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Call 252-210-4939, or send our bankruptcy lawyers an email at Gillespie & Murphy P.A., to schedule a free consultation at our Greenville, North Carolina, office.
Dining And Attractions
If you are looking for a meal before or after you visit our office, we recommend:
• LongHorn Steakhouse — Chain steakhouse. 520 Greenville Blvd SE, Greenville,
• Sup Dogs — Casual dining with hot dogs, burgers and chicken. 213 E 5th St, Greenville
• Café Duo Restaurant — American cuisine with European influences. 505 Red Banks Rd, Greenville
While you’re in town:
• River Park North — Fishing, hiking, picnic shelters. 1000 Mumford Road, Greenville
• Greenville Museum of Art — Local art, guided tours available. 802 South Evans Street, Greenville
• Uptown District — Business and social hub with shopping, eating and more.
From Pitt-Greenville Airport
• Follow N. Memorial Drive south for 2 miles
• Turn left (east) on W. 10th St. for 1 mile
• Turn right (south) on Evans St.
• Turn right (west) on W. 14th St.
• Our office is on the left
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Gillespie & Murphy, P.A.
101 W 14th St, Suite 101
Greenville, NC 27834