Our Wilmington Office
Utilizing Over 45 Years Of Experience To Help People Find Legal Solutions To Financial Challenges
At Gillespie & Murphy P.A., our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience to help those in Wilmington, North Carolina, and surrounding communities find solutions to a wide range of financial difficulties.
Our experienced attorneys help individuals file bankruptcy in order to stop foreclosure, wage garnishment or creditor harassment, or simply get out from under overwhelming credit card and medical debt.
Our Reputation For Honest Representation
We have been providing legal services to individuals located all throughout Eastern North Carolina since 1991. During such time, we have been able to build a reputation for offering honest legal representation, which has allowed us to expand our representation to other areas of the state, including Wilmington, North Carolina.
Schedule A Free Consultation At Our Office In Wilmington
If you are seeking solutions to overwhelming debt, we invite you to reach out to one of our experienced lawyers at our Wilmington, North Carolina, office today.
Dining And Attractions
- Fear Seafood Company — Signature seafood and cocktails. 5226 S College Rd., Wilmington
- The Fork ‘N’ Cork — Gourmet burgers and sandwiches. 122 Market St, Wilmington
- The Copper Penny — Lively saloon, bar food favorites. 109 Chestnut St, Wilmington
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk — Beach, shops, restaurant. Carolina Beach, NC
- Fort Fisher State Historic Site — Confederate fort. 1610 Ft. Fisher Blvd. South
Kure Beach, NC
- North Carolina Aquarium — Freshwater and marine creatures. 900 Loggerhead Road, Kure Beach, NC
From Wilmington International Airport (9 minutes)
• Follow Airport Blvd.
• Turn left (south) on N. 23rd St.
• Turn right for the on-ramp to the parkway
• Follow Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway (US 74) for 1.5 miles
• Continue south on N. 3rd Street for 0.7 miles
• Turn right onto Walnut Street
• Our office will be on the left
Gillespie & Murphy, P.A.
321 North Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
We are a debt relief agency under the United States Code. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Client Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“I had put off declaring bankruptcy for several years. I contacted Gillespie and Murphy thru their link on the website. I was contacted within an hour and an appointment was made for a couple of days later. I worked with Patrick in the Wilmington office. From the beginning I felt at ease and that I finally made the correct decision. From the beginning, if any question arose I was able to contact either Patrick or Jaelah for clarification. Questions were answered promptly and contact was constant to keep me updated on the case. Patrick and Jaelah were a pleasure to work with.”